Friday, August 7, 2015

The Powerful Goddess, The Teachers and The Dirt On Her shoe


Powerful goddess
You both will stay the night here in the woods tied up to a tree. 
Why? Because this is what I want. And you will do anything I tell you to.

You both will learn that I'm a powerful goddess, and you will worship me as one. 
When I come tomorrow morning, you will crawl to me and beg for mercy.





Teaching Her Husband
I don't need your apology stupid. I want you to obey me immediately without any question.
I did not marry you so you will ask me questions. I think it's time to get you locked in the cage for two days.

You need to be more obedient honey. I will keep punishing you as mush as required.
Now I think you should go down and kiss my shoes to thank me. I can do much worse to you, and you know it!





Teaching her Daughter
See the red color darling, It means that the punishment starts to be effective.

Now every time he does not follow your order you will punish him. Men need to know who is in charge and who creates the rules for them. This is the first lesson in domination. I'm showing you the basics, but you have much to learn. You will see that it is very easy to make a man totally surrender.

Yes mother, but can I try now?





The Dirt From Last Night Party
Lick this dirt harder, it must come out.
You know I cannot stand dirt on my shoes.

I hope you cleaned my Jeep well as I ordered. You know what happens If I'm not satisfied....Good boy!  The dirt is off. Now shine my shoe quickly. I need to go to work.







3 comments:

  1. Goddess,
    i wish to humbly thank You for Your wonderful blog, and Your kindness to let us read some of Your thoughts.
    i often come back in the hope to see a new post from You, and keep reading again the old ones.
    If by any chance You log again, i wish to express how grateful i am to You for the time You spent on this blog so far.
    Thank You, Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I also want to turn my vanilla gf to dominating girl. What I have to do for this mam

    ReplyDelete