Friday, November 1, 2013

My First Human Pet


slave pet puppy training femdom
This is Rocco. He is my pet.

I met Rocco two years ago in college. Back then his name was Ted.
When we were students,  he fell in love with me and did everything to gain my attention. And I just rejected him every time.

Since I was young, I always wanted to have a real human pet .So one day, I offered him to be my pet.

At first, he refused,  but after a week, he accepted my offer, since he figured out that it's his only way to be around me.  He left college to be my pet, and Since then I own him.


human puppy slave mistress leash
Most of the day he is chained and waiting for me to get home.
When I come he is very excited and happy to see me.



human dog training slave goddess
When I have the time, we play together. I throw, and he fetches.



human puppy slave mistress leash pet
I'm taking care of him very well. I'm giving him water to drink...




pet puppy training goddess slave femdom
Ho...You are so thirsty. Drink as much as you want, boy. What would you do without me taking care of you? You are so lucky that I am your owner.



female domination pet puppy training slave
I also feed him...
Look what I bought you, You favorite food. It was on sale, so I got a lot of cans for you.




slave pet puppy training femdom punish whip
And sometimes he is punished. He must be obedient to me.

I have neutered him. And it was the best decision I made. That day he accepted fully his destiny to be my pet, and he became total obedient to me.

Now Punishments are just for my fun.

 
good-puppy-slave-fem-dom
Shah! You are a good boy Rocco. Now go back to your doghouse. I want to rest at home. I will play with you tomorrow again. I promise. 
Ho....you are so cute when you beg.  But I can't stay.

Well, I think I messed up with his mind. I've trained him too hard. Now he is not able to act as a regular human anymore, he became a real pet. I love it!

I took a male and managed to recreate him as a pet. 
It makes me feel so powerful, and I love this feeling.




3 comments:

  1. Can I be your slave?? Please..I beg you goddess..I'll serve you like a true slave forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great fantasy ..how can it be reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be possible in reality. But it's not likely to live like this for a lifetime Unless you don't have to work and you can find a woman who enjoys this state of relationship. Contract will be needed as well.

    ReplyDelete